05 May 2015 13:00 (registration from 12:30) - 16:30 (followed by networking drinks reception)
ABI, 7th Floor Conference Suite, 51 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HQ
Cyber insurance is key for risk management in a digital society. As the activities of individuals and businesses become increasingly dependent on the internet and more data is captured, stored and used electronically, a broad range of ‘cyber risks’ are increasing in scale and profile.
The growing UK cyber insurance market is well placed to assume cyber risks both at home and around the world, but there will be technical, commercial and public policy challenges on the road ahead.
The ABI Cyber Insurance Conference will bring together executives and senior managers from the insurance industry with a range of key stakeholders. The event will provide an excellent opportunity for delegates to engage on a wide range of emerging issues including:
- Rising cyber risk, and the role of the industry, Government and customers in managing this.
- The impact of forthcoming EU legislation on the UK cyber insurance market.
- The challenges of an emerging market in a constantly changing and high profile area.
- Mark Weil, CEO, Marsh UK & Ireland
- Hans Allnutt, Partner, DAC Beachcroft
- Daljitt Barn, Director, Cyber Security, PwC
- Maya Bundt, Chief of Staff Group Strategy, Swiss Re
- Mark Camillo, AIG
- Lisa Hansford-Smith, Senior Underwriter, XL Group
- Farshid Kapadia, Head of Enterprise Security & Risk Management Europe, TCS
- Joel Lewis, International Regulatory Affairs, Lloyd's of London
- Sarb Sembhi, Director, STORM Guidance
- Sarah Stephens, Cyber, Technology and Media E&O, JLT Group
- David Thomson, Director, Policy and Public Affairs, CII
- James Tuplin, Portfolio Manager, QBE
ABI members Price: £149.00 excl VAT
Non members Price: £199.00 excl VAT