01 November 2016 Timings: 09:00 (registration from 08:30) - 12:15 (followed by a networking lunch)
ABI, 8th Floor, One America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
Since 2015, cyber risk has been regarded by the Government as a Tier 1 threat to the UK’s national and economic security. For businesses large and small, having trading disrupted, or losing sensitive data are some of the most important risks to manage. Cyber insurance can be a key part of the toolkit for businesses, and is rapidly growing. At the ABI Cyber Seminar you will hear from industry experts on the latest cyber trends, innovations in cyber insurance, and key cyber policy issues on the horizon.
- James Tuplin, Cyber Portfolio Manager, QBE
- Matt Webb, Group Head of Cyber, Hiscox Insurance Company
- Caitlin Plunkett, Senior Risk Consultant, AIR
- Steve Coates, Chief Underwriting Officer, Pool Re
- Luke Beeson, Vice President, Security UK and Global Banking & Financial Markets, BT
- David Ferbrache OBE, Technical Director, KPMG Cyber Security
- Mark Banks, Business Development Executive, AIR
- Louisa-Jayne O’Neill, Non-Executive Director, ORIC International Board
ABI Members Price: £149.00 excl VAT
Associate Members Price: £149.00 excl VAT
Non-members Price: £199.00 excl VAT
Registrations for this event have now closed.