We are the voice of insurance and long-term savings | Contact us

Brussels explosions ABI travel advice

In light of the explosions in Brussels the ABI recommends that British travellers check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) website for the latest Government advice before travelling to the country.

People planning to travel to Brussels should contact their tour operator, travel agent or transport provider.

If alternative travel arrangements are made you should be able to transfer your travel insurance to cover the new destination.

Some travel insurance policies may cover cancellation due to government advice - check your policy, and if unsure talk to your travel insurer.

For more information on travel insurance, see our travel insurance guide.

Last updated 01/07/2016