We are the voice of insurance and long-term savings | Contact us

Additional home insurance cover

Most home insurance providers offer additional cover on top of their standard polices for an extra premium.  

You can extend your contents insurance to cover: 

accidental damage protects against damage resulting from everyday household accidents like breakages and spillages 

personal possessions insurance covers items you take outside the home like laptops, tablet computers and cameras. Personal possessions insurance can also cover your mobile phone, or you can take out specialist mobile phone insurance

legal expenses arising from cases relating to your property, for example if you sue someone for damage they caused to your home