27 June 2017 10:00 (registration from 09:30) - 16:30 followed by a networking drinks reception
America Square Conference Centre, Ground Floor, One America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
This flagship conference, one year on from the decision for the UK to leave the EU, will explore the impact and outlook that Brexit and the upcoming negotiations will have on the insurance and long-term savings industry. It will explore areas including EU market access, new opportunities from trade and international regulatory cooperation and regulatory regimes that are both competitive and appropriate for our market and our customers.
- Rt. Hon Hilary Benn MP, Chair, Exiting the European Union Select Committee
- The Hon Alexander Downer, AC, High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, Australian High Commission.
- Christina Lindenius, Managing Director, Insurance Sweden
- Rosa Wilkinson, Director - Stakeholder Engagement, Department for International Trade
- Kevin Thompson, CEO, Insurance Ireland
- Huw Evans, Director General, ABI
- Sarah Montague, Broadcaster and Journalist
Members Price: £249.00 + VAT
Associate members Price: £249.00 + VAT
Non-members Price: £349.00 + VAT